Friday, February 1, 2013

Yay for Love!!

There was a mass Gay marriage ceremony in Bloomington IN this week. I say YAY!! And <3

Now...90% of the couples participating in this ceremony would probably HATE me over MOST of my other political opinions..but I am really happy  to see these things happening in our crimson little state, 

Fighting to keep something GOOD from happening(marriage) makes no sense to me in a world full of bad.

(And seriously.. one of the things I hear conservatives say about homosexual people ALL the time is that they are "so promiscuous"..soooo preventing them from making moral ethical  legal  monogamous commitments is the solution ???)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on homosexuality and everything else.However making it your life's work to prevent others from getting married because you don't think they should.seems really petty in the face of all the things you COULD be fighting in the world. 

To ME..this seems like such a small battle to choose.

There are tons of things I don't like in the world .. and I just don't surround myself with those things or I discuss and debate.. 

  I don't walk around declaring that everything I don't like should be BANNED:) Cause REALLY.. if THAT is how it worked....watch out world!!!

Banning stuff is dangerous... cause eventually it gets around to YOU.. 

Anyway.. Yay red state!! 

Love is a GOOD things to promote!!

No comments:

Post a Comment